Error message: "Unable to access Movies app servers. Verify there is cellular or Wi-Fi network connectivity."
If you are getting this error message when running the app, please follow these steps:
- Verify there is cellular or Wi-Fi network connectivity
- Verify proper permissions are set for the app as explained in this topic
- If the above two actions still do not resolve this problem, we need to collect some diagnostic logs from the app to help us to investigate further.
To send a diagnostic log:
- Run the app, wait for the error message.
- Hold the alt key, then press keys F X L G, then click Yes.
Your response will help us determine the cause of the issue. No confidential information is collected in the logs.