Streaming is supported on:
- Phones on OS versions 2.0 and above
- Tablets on OS 3.0 and above
- Google TV 2.0
- Phones on OS 2.3 and above
- Tablets on OS 3.1 and above
For security and stability reasons, we do not currently support streaming or downloading of movies on rooted devices. You'll need to update to an official Android release to watch movies in your UltraViolet collection.
Some devices ONLY support streaming or downloading.
Please read below to see if your device is listed.
The following devices are currently only supported for streaming:
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Motorola Droid Razr HD, Motorola Droid Razr M, Motorola Photon, Motorola Electrify
- LG Optimus G (LG-LS970 and LG-E970), LG Venice, LG Viper, LG Motion, LG Spirit, LG Optimus L9, LG Escape, LG Nitro, LG Spectrum II
- Kyocera Rise, Kyocera Hydro
- ZTE Warp II, ZTE Avid
- Barnes and Noble Nook
- Sony Xperia Z
- Dell Streak 7
- Lenovo IdeaTab
- Huawei Ascend G300
- Google TV
- Acer Iconia Tablets
- HTC phones
Playback is not fully supported on the following devices:
- HTC Desire HD, HTC Glacier, HTC Sensation 4G, HTC Rezound, HTC Vivid, HTC Evo Design 4G, HTC ThunderBolt 4G, HTC Desire C, HTC One X+, HTC Hero
- ZTE Warp II
- Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Admire
You can still attempt to watch movies on these devices; however, we cannot guarantee functionality.
You can also visit Flixster.com to watch movies on your desktop.